Tuesday, February 3, 2009

BIG UPS!!!!


Big up to DJ Ekho for putting a mix out called "Bmore creative mix". I haven't listened to it but he added one of my remixes to his mix. So he gets props for that. Download his mix for free here.


Tracklisting

1. Jay-Z – Can I Get A (Shoohan Bmore Rmx)

2. Frankie Valli – Can’t Take My Eyes Off You (Bmore Rmx)

3. DJ Schmolli – Justice For Billie Jean

4. LMFAO – Girl Can’t Help It (Clumsy Rmx)

5. DJ Laz – Move Shake Drop (Benja Styles Rmx)

6. Bell Biv Devo – Poison (Tittsworth Rmx)

7. EWF – September (Tittsworth Rmx)

8. Toni Tony Tone – Feels Good (Breakdown Rmx)

9. Blackstreet – No Diggity

10. Aeroplane Feat. Au Revoir Simone – Paris (Urchins Bmore Rmx)

11. Soulwax – NY Lipps (Kawazaki Dub)

12. Commodores – Easy (Like Sunday Mornin’) (Tittsworth Rmx)

13. Duffy – Mercy (Not FX Yum Yum Rmx)

14. Chordettas – Mr. Sandman (Squeak-E Clean & Desert Eagles Classic Mix)

15. LMFAO Feat. Pitbull – I’m In Miami

16. T-Pain Feat. Lil Wayne – Can’t Believe It (B-Flat More Rmx)

17. DJ Ekho – Shake Shake Loop

18. Snap – The Power

19. Suzanne Vega – Titt’s Diner (Tom’s Diner Rmx)

20. The Ting Tings – Shut Up & Let Me Go (DJ Risk One Rmx)

21. The Cars – Just What I Needed (Tittsworth Rmx)

22. Hall & Oats – Out Of Touch (Action Jackson Dub)

23. Unknown – Ring My Bell (Solly Rmx)

24. DJ Steve1der – The New Leader

25. DJ Ekho – Getting Hectic Loop

26. Busta Rhymes – Don’t Touch Me (DJ Risk One Broken Ice Fix)

27. Get Up (Diplo Rmx)

28. DJ EKho Vs. King Tutt – Georges Groove Loop

29. Jape – Floating (DIM Dub)

30. Get Buck In Here (DJ Risk One Clap Clap Rmx)

31. DJ Ekho – Getting Hectic Loop

32. Blatta & Inesha Feat. Ask – Blow Up (HiJack Rmx)

33. Rick Ashley – Never Gonna Give You Up (Solly Rmx)

34. PM Dawn – Set Adrift (House Rmx)

Nas x The Beatles "I Can Be Anything I Want to Be in my Life" (Benja Styles Refix)

                                                                Download