Friday, May 23, 2008

E NESS "GOT IT LIKE THAT"

Here was Bad Boy records official E NESS single that came out about a year ago. Bad Boy of course did a poor job of promoting the single which is upsetting because NESS is one of the sickest MC's I've ever heard. Trust me, for all you non-believers out there, he'll light your ass up in a lyrical battle (NO HOMO). Anyway, the record is fire and I want you to have it in your collection. E NESS fans and hip hop junkies do yourself a favor and pick up the classic "PURSUIT OF HAPPI-NESS" mixtape at www.myspace.com/benjastyles.
NOTE: E NESS just told me two days ago to get ready cause he's in the lab cooking up some crack for your ipods and cd players which will be featured on my new philly summer mixtape in two weeks. WATCH OUT!!!!
Shout to my man DJ JDS and the legendary MALIKA LUV.

E NESS "GOT IT LIKE THAT"
DOWNLOAD

Nas x The Beatles "I Can Be Anything I Want to Be in my Life" (Benja Styles Refix)

                                                                Download