Sunday, July 10, 2011

Throwback Benja Styles Remix: "SupaStar" @BENJASTYLES Remix


Link #2 here

Great story behind this remix. When this record first came out Dj Touchtone was playing my remix on 100.3 The Beat in Philly.  Lupe happened to be doing a show in Philly that night, but before he went to perform he was riding around the city listening to the radio.  When he heard the remix he called up the station and said how much he was feeling the remix.   Pooch Man who was doing nights at the time said, "that's Philly's own Benja Styles on the remix"!!!  I just happened to have the radio on at that time.  It was one of those moments where you're like, did that just happen?  LOL- Benja Styles

Nas x The Beatles "I Can Be Anything I Want to Be in my Life" (Benja Styles Refix)

                                                                Download