Friday, November 19, 2010

Benja Styles Weekend Nov 19, 20, 21 2010


To check out the food menu for dinner, book a $20 open bar, or for more info go to the website here
Also if you're not going out, Tune into Official Street Radio on http://fleetdjs.com/ radio every Friday night from 10pm-2am with Benja Styles, Dj Nophrillz, & Big O.
Saturday I will be at two spots Rain Nightclub early for Tim the Ceo of www.ueradiolive.com Birthday Bash and then to the biggest Saturday Night Party in Philadelphia where I tear the club up every Saturday Night here 
Sunday tune in to 103.9fm OC 104 from 2pm-6pm. Delaware, Maryland, & Virginia I will be taking over your radio www.oc104.com


Nas x The Beatles "I Can Be Anything I Want to Be in my Life" (Benja Styles Refix)

                                                                Download