Wednesday, July 16, 2008

FREEWAY & JAKK FROST TEAM UP WITH BENJA STYLES FOR THE REMIX OF THE DREAM "I LUV YOUR GIRL"


As heard on the radio by DJ BENT ROC and DJ TOUCHTONE on 100.3 THE BEAT PHILLY.


THE DREAM FT FREEWAY & JAKK FROST "I LUV YOUR GIRL" BENJA STYLES REMIX
DOWNLOAD



NOTE: Now if you know Philly Hip Hop history you know I used a classic philly beat that Steady B used on his record "Use Me" and also the Ram Squad used it on their record "Unfortunate". Big Shout's to Steady B's dj from back in the day, the legendary, DJ TAT MONEY, I ran into him last night at Robin Thicke's album listening party (video footage coming soon), and he said he was driving and heard the remix on the radio. Shout to Tat Money.

Nas x The Beatles "I Can Be Anything I Want to Be in my Life" (Benja Styles Refix)

                                                                Download